A simple tea latte made with Earl Grey tea, almond milk and vanilla. This cozy drink is made in 5 minutes of preparation and is perfectly infused with a light vanilla flavor.
- 1 bag Earl Grey Tea
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste, optional
- Steep tea bag in 3/4 of hot water for 5 minutes. You want the tea to be strong.
- Meanwhile, bring the almond milk to a low boil in a small saucepan.
- Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, while whisking vigorously. The milk should foam.
- Add 1 (or 2 for extra flavor) Heavenly Vanilla Sachets to the milk and whisk a few more seconds
- Pour the warm milk over the strong tea. Voila!